Monday, June 15, 2009

My First :]

7:20-8:20 AM.
The bell rang, giving the signal for the start of the classes for today. After some few reminders from our dearest adviser, he entered our classroom. Not a new face for us, coz we already experienced his teaching prowess last school year. And, he's no other than... Mr. Michael Botis! :)

We spent one whole hour with him in our classroom discussing our requirements for his subject, and some sort of reminiscing the past. The next and last hour was spent at the Computer Laboratory, giving us the task of creating our own Gmail account and a new Blogger account (coz we already made one last school year.. :] )

While I'm creating my accounts, I got to exchange comments through Friendster with my classmate last school year (and supposed to be, STILL this school year) who is in the States right now (particularly in Pennsylvania). I didn't have any idea that he's online. He surprised me with him having to reply. (WOW, special mention ka dito oh Loui.. Haha :] )

It was really irritating, coz the Internet connection is OH SO SLOW (peace out ESMA :] ) Good thing I have that enough patience to wait for quite long.

Aside from him, I (together with my section, IV-Generosity) we also got to meet some of our teacher today namely: Sir Gaddi, Sir Ambat, Sir Sta. Teresa, Ms. Basilio (my adviser during my Second Year), and Sir Salvador (the one I'm really looking forward to :] ).

This has been a happy, at the same time tiring day (coz we have to shop for our requirements to be checked tommorow.. MG :] )

And, this is also my first entry for this blog site. Something to be considered MY FIRST. :]

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment