Monday, June 15, 2009

Gadget Review

Due to the fast development of technology, there are numerous new innovations (particularly gadgets) being released to the market. They are of really great help, when you think of the benefits they offer. But, they are also a means to show people that you are "in the zone" or simply "in".

Here are five of the latest innovations of our technology today, and are to hit the market soon.


Sony PSP Go to Arrive In October
Anyone not aware about Sony's PSP? Almost all of us own one (sometimes even two), coz it has a lot of features. Mainly for game downloads and manipulation of those. Another is having a music section, where you can put some songs you are into and for your listening pleasure. There are so many features, all for our entertainment and comfortability. That's why when I heard all about the newest concept of PSP to arrive on October in North America and the following month for Asia and Europe, I got excited! It's because, I REALLY LOVE the new face of the PSP. It looks so compact and trendy. And I think, having the new face means having new features to watch out for! I really can't wait for November to come (coz it's also my Dad's birthday month!). So, let's just wait guys!


Flower Bud Computer Workstation Shell
When I first heard the name of this new innovation, I really got curious on how it looks like. When I got to see what is it like, I seem to get the reason why it was named like this.

The workstation is adjustable, so you can be seated in your most comfortable way. And also, it features a fiberglass seat which is available in a variety of colors to choose from. The chair also rotates, adding comfort again for you. This one is perfect for those who wants privacy in their work (like me), coz it's really hard to concentrate when there are those people out there who are also working and are cramming, and other unpleasant working habits. Most probably, you may absorb the vibes they are exerting towards their work, and you don't want that to happen.

This workstation is truly a blessing. Thanks to Won Shik Yu who designed it.


Led Toothbrush Makes Your Teeth Whiter
Of all the new gadgets I've known today, I think this one is a major necessity for all of us. Simply because it's a toothbruah, and we are using it everyday as part of our personal hygiene. The only thing that makes this toothbrush different from the usual ones, is it has a built-in LED light.

According to the Japanese, LED helps prevent illnesses and will shine up our teeth. I think, we should grab one of this because of the health benefits that it offers. Especially those who are having weak immune system (and those who doesn't have that shiny white teeth.. Haha :] )


Moonlight Laptop
When I first saw this laptop, I found it very stylish. Even though for me at first it looked like a satellite in space, I found it so original. There's no laptop like this nowadays, and even before. And I think, I would REALLY LOVE to have one. (Haha :] )

The fact that it is new, it means also new features. And, the feature that I really like is that it not only one.. but two touch screens! A 16:9 and a 4:3. Could you imagine that? These touch screens will replace the keyboard, and add some work for the screen. (MG, I want to have this one now! :] )

The 4:3 screen can be used as a mouse pad and can be adjoined to the larger 16:9 screen. Whoa, this is really a revolutionary one.

And, the frame illuminates. The reason why it is named the Moonlight Laptop.


Wiki Digital Video Camera
When I first saw the picture of this cam, I thought it was a cellular phone. Because it's so small to be called a video cam. the reason why it is small, is for it to fit in our pocket. Compact, trendy, and techie to know that!

It's just like the usual video cameras. The only difference is its size.

So, instead of spending thousands of Pesos for OH SO BIG video cameras, why not switch to Wiki's Video Cam? It would really help you capture those moments, and would give you the comfort you will not gain from those heavy large cams (which are supposed to be used by cameramen of TV shows :] )


If you would want to know more about these gadgets and a lot more, you may visit the blogsite of my Computer teacher, Mr. Michael Botis:

http:mykbotis77777.blogspot.com



P.S.
I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to have the pictures posted. It's because some are not available for viewing and ther's what we call TIME LIMIT in creating this post for today.


Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam :]

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment